We encourage all parents to read and pass on the teachings and insights of Gavin De Becker, our Nation’s best-known expert on the prediction and management of violence. Protecting the Gift provides real answers for confronting a parent’s worst fears.
- How can I know a babysitter won’t turn out to be someone who will harm my child?
- What’s the best way to prepare my child to walk to school alone? What should I do if my child is lost in public?
- How can I spot sexual predators?
- How can I know if my child is being sexually abused?
- How can my kid’s safety be improved?
- How can I know whether some friend of my child’s might be dangerous?
- Is my own child displaying warning signs of future violence?
- What must my teenage son or daughter know in order to be safe?
- How can I teach my child about risk without causing too much fear?
- How can I reduce the worrying?
CLICK HERE LEARN MORE ABOUT GAVIN DE BECKER.
YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY YOU READ THIS BOOK! Available at Amazon.com